The SAG-AFTRA Prescription Discount Card is an easy way to help you and your family with all of your prescription drug needs. SAG-AFTRA participants and their families can obtain average savings of 13% to 65% on drug prices through the nationwide network of over 50,000 pharmacies, including major chains and community pharmacies. Your actual savings may vary depending on the medication and the pharmacy you use.
This program is free to all members of the union, friends and family. This is not insurance and cannot be combined with other discounts or benefits but can be used for prescriptions that are not covered by your insurance or excluded from Medicare Part D.
Simply present the SAG-AFTRA Prescription Discount Card at the register when picking up your prescription to receive the discount. 90 day prescriptions are also available through mail order. To enroll in the mail order pharmacy call Customer Service at 888-479-2000, press prompt #5.
Some key points of the plan include:
- There are no annual discount limits
- Everyone qualifies for the card- there are no restrictions
- The card never expires
- An entire family can use one card
- Cardholders save on drugs not covered by other plans
- There are over 60,000 drugs in the formulary- so almost all non DEA controlled substances are included in the formulary
- Members can locate a participating pharmacy and obtain discount pricing information at www.wellcard.com
- Mail order pharmacy service is also available to SAG-AFTRA Prescription Discount Card Program members
The SAG-AFTRA Prescription Discount Card Program just one of the ways that the Union is helping SAG-AFTRA members control their benefit costs.
How To Get Started:
- Download the card to print out.
- Present the card to the pharmacist at the time of purchase.